At Smile on the Square, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority. In light of current events relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) virus, we wanted to reassure you that we are keeping up to date with the current Government guidelines.
Smile on the Square is open on a part time basis at present. We are offering appointments to patients on Tuesdays and Thursdays until further notice. We are taking all necessary precautions across all areas of the Dental Practice.
We ask as a Dental Practice that we all come together and do our best to limit the risk of spreading the disease within the Practice. With this in mind, we are introducing the following measures and would ask patients not to put others at risk.
Please do not schedule or attend an existing appointment (adhering to our cancellation policy – 24 hours notice) if the following implications listed below apply:
- If you have or have had a persistent cough, loss of taste or smell or fever over 37.8 centigrade in the last 14 days.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have come into contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have had a letter from the government stating that you are in a sheilded group.
Our Action Plan.
We are able to post out sundry items to you if required.
We are available as always for telephone consultations.
We ask that you do not enter the practice without a prior arranged appointment. We regret there is no walk in service at this time. Please call and we will be happy to assist you further.
When attending your appointment please do not enter the practice before your allocated time slot, unless we have asked you to do so.
Please ensure you are alone unless absolutely necessary.
We kindly ask that patients do the following upon entering the Practice:
- Use the hand sanitation provided
- Leave your belongings in the waiting area. This will help ensure clinical areas are not contaminated
- Respect social distancing and refrain from sitting in crossed areas
- Be aware of your allocated appointment time slot – we can not have to many patients in the practice at one time. Please help us to ensure appointment times do not run over
Please ensure that you comply with the requests above and follow all government and NHS advice to help us try to restrict the spread of this virus and to protect your fellow patients and staff.
As a Dental Practice we adhere to the highest standards with regards to hygiene and cleaning protocols. All of our staff are extensively trained in hand washing and surgery disinfection and we will continue to uphold our highest standards.
Smile on the Square will continue to take its lead from the government and public health authorities and will continue to take practical and necessary steps to ensure the health and wellbeing of patients and staff.
The Smile on the Square team